- 70.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Designed to pack excitement into an easily manageable package, the Freefall Extreme features a 10-foot high zero-entry slide that enables multiple users at once and a sizeable cave splash zone below the slide for playing, bouncing, and resting. The Freefall Extreme can be used as a standalone focal point feature or connected to other Aquaglide Aquapark features using the D-Ring Interloc system.
Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam Ð Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular Ð Integrates welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 Ð Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 Ð 3 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves Ð With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV Ð Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb Ð Integrated novice climbing line.
- Slide Ð Features an exciting zero entry slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump Ð Jump feature adds to the excitement.
- Cave Ð Adds interest with an integrated cave/ interior feature.
- Multi-level Ð Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Splash Ð Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
- Weight Ð 1,000 lb. (454 kg) max weight.
- Material Ð 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore Ð 15Õ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight Ð 6,600 lb. (3,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings Ð 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings Ð 5 each on 3 sides.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such asÊSwimstep XL,ÊSwimstep 5_5,ÊSpeedway 10,ÊSpeedway 20, orÊSplashmat.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.