11' BEACH TOUGH-TEC COMPLETE PACKAGE
The 11’0 BEACH SUP is a fun and versatile watersports platform for the whole family. It can be used as a SUP board, paddled as a kayak while sitting down or simply used as a fun platform for the kids to play on and swim from during the summer holidays.
The shape has been designed to offer the best compromise between stability & glide and a center deck pad offers maximum comfort, whatever the use of the board. Front deck rigging ensures that you can transport whatever you might need on the water, a central water bottle holder ensures that you stay hydrated and a central carry handle ensures that the board can be transported and stored easily.
Made in our durable and proven TOUGH-TEC construction, the board is designed to last a lifetime, reducing the need for product renewal, not creating waste and save the ongoing consumption of resources. This durability also means that the board is very good for rental operations.
The BEACH 11’0 is the ideal watersports toy for the beach !
|11'0||34.0"||39 lbs||260 L||TOUGH-TEC|
BEACH 11'0 x 34.0" comes with:
- 11’0 length, with keeled nose and parallel rails: maximum glide and tracking stability.
- 34” width with a wide tail: high stability for fun by the whole family.
- Center deck pad: maximum comfort for all uses SUP, Kayak or kids’ platform.
- 6x rear deck inserts: secure a kayak seat accessory* in multiple positions to seat down and paddle.
- Molded-in central Ergo Carry Handle: easy transport and on-and-off the car roof rack.
- Front Deck Elastic: secures accessories on the water (buoyancy aids, ﬂip ﬂops, dry bags…)
- Water bottle or cup holder: easy access, right at your feet to stay hydrated.
- Sold as a Complete Pack, with a 2pc Paddle & 11’0 Coiled Leash. You are ready-to-go !
- Durable T-TEC construction: high durability.
- T-TEC Hardboard construction: offers much more versatility and performance than an inﬂatable board when the conditions are windy, choppy or wavy.
*Seat Accessory sold separately.
Max rider weight: 285 lbs/130 kg