Techno 293 One Design Windsurf Board
What helped the Techno 293 OD become such a successful Class Racing board was its general performance and easy control. With a high volume and moderate outline, the Techno 293 OD provides a stable platform for learning to windsurf. A daggerboard provides directional stability and makes sailing upwind a breeze. In light winds, the near 3 m length helps the board really glide through the water, making windsurfing an exciting option in sub-planing conditions. Once the wind gets up, the concave hull helps boost the board onto the plane making for great funboard sailing. Its lightweight and solid construction ensure that the performance and durability remain even after intensive use. Competition aside, the Techno 293 OD is ideal for learning and leisure funboarding. This versatility enables clubs to reduce their overheads and equipment costs by having just one board model from learning right through to racing. With high quality fittings it really is a reliable, high performance board, comfortable in all water conditions.
Key Features of Bic Techno 293 OD Windsurf Board:
- Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength
- Ace-Tec Construction
- Fin supplied : Ride 46
- Fin box : Deep Tuttle
- Daggerboard : 60 cm
- Ideal sails sizes : 5.8 > 8.5
- Footstraps : Ergoform x 6 positions : 2 + 1 in the centre + 2 upwind straps on 3-position inserts
- Pads : 4mm thickness with 8mm under the heels
- Masttrack : 3 adjustable positions
- Length: 9''6"
- Width: 31"
- Volume: 205 L
- Weight: 29 lbs