S27 Naish Pivot + Motion Kite Package
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FREERIDE/BIG AIR
“You know that feeling you get when you connect with an old friend and everything clicks into place and you start right where you left off—that’s our experience with this year’s Pivot, except with an extra dose of adrenalin and blistering big air sends.” - The Kiteboarder
A perfect alliance between design and quality, the Pivot provides just the right balance of performance and versatility. Two-time King of the Air Champion and 2021 Big Air Kite League winner, the Pivot continues to lead the charge in freeride, surf, foil, and big air disciplines. The Quad-Tex ripstop material is durable, delivering a lighter and more responsive kite. For additional reinforcement, we’ve added Dacron on the wingtips with a double ripstop design on the trailing edge. For those in search of an extra boost of adrenaline, the Pivot is the perfect kite.
Bridle Adjustment Setting
This adjustment setting allows you to fly a bigger kite in higher winds comfortably and with control.
Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
The Quad-Tex Ripstop fabric is an extremely durable material, creating a strong and stiff canopy. Quad-Tex withstands punishing conditions while maintaining high-performance characteristics over the long term.
2-Ply Trailing Edge
The 2-ply trailing edge buffers and disperses canopy flutter to reduce wear on the kite and enhance its durability.
HT Plus Seam
Our high-tenacity thread strengthens the leading edge along the seam, allowing you to confidently inflate your kite to a higher pressure for better flying performance.
Molded Strut Ends
The molded strut ends provide additional reinforcements to protect the struts from natural wear and tear.
The bumpers protect the canopy from wear and tear during inflation, launching, and landing.
Provides protection and reinforcement to the seams on the leading edge.
Streamlined valve and pump hose locks to the valve.
One Point Inflation System
Our one point inflation system provides quick and easy inflation and deflation of the kite.
Diagonal Load Seam
Distributes kite tension for a more powerful and well-balanced kite.
Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the center sections of the kite to generate power while the flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning.
Radial Segmented Arc
Short linear segments accurately form the kite's arch - the kites have multiple panels to reduce sharp edges on the kite’s arc
Sizes: 134x41, 138x41.5, 142x42
“The Motion gives you a bit of everything – it’s easy, eats up chop and is comfortable but with enough drive to hold speed and go upwind. This is the definition of ‘all-round’ and is ideally suited to both strapped and boots riding styles.” - Kiteworld Magazine
Everything you could ever want in a freeride board and more. The Motion is our most popular freeride board for a reason. Newly designed Flex Tips give riders added control through carves and powerful edging. A single concave throughout the base allows for powerful grip and speed. The Paulownia wood core and high-grade laminates make the Motion incredibly light, even though it can be ridden hard like a board twice its weight. Whether you are looking to cruise around with your kite or push the limits, the Motion does it all.
- Deck Shape - An improved deck shape with optimized grip for board off’s
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins - 5.0 cm fins for great grip and upwind performance. They have a high glass to plastic ration for strength and durability
- Flex Tips - Board tip cut-outs filled with liquid TPU give riders extra control and powerful edging ability
- Centered Inserts - Centered inserts give you the ability to ride both rails and increase longevity
Designed for superior comfort and performance, the Apex is the market’s leading ergonomic binding for all styles of twin tip riding in a low profile color scheme. Featuring our exclusive X-Factor Ergo Strap, every rider can have precision positioning and adjustability while still retaining remarkable comfort. The four-way adjustable foot strap can also be conformed to both large and small feet, keeping kiters locked-in and confident when riding. One of the most comfortable and lightweight bindings on the market, the Apex gives riders a direct pad-to-board contact and seamless feel.
Includes four (4) washers and four (4) screws for board attachment.
- X-Factor Ergo Strap = Exclusive, fully molded foot strap with four adjustment points (All four corners of the strap have precision adjustability to adapt to any foot)
- Sidewall Footbed Cushioning = Integrated EVA cushions protect the foot from hard surfaces
- Adjustable Heel Pad Durometry = Adjustable heel pad hardness to satisfy any rider preference
- Micro Stance/Angle Adjustment = Allows for precise stance angle positioning
- Adjustable Side Wing Positions = Provides lateral foot support while keeping a comfortable feel + adjustable side wings to ensure perfect strap positioning & fit
- Open Frame Geometry = Injection-molded plate encircles the pad to reduce weight & provide a direct pad-to-board interface for outstanding board feel
- US men's shoe sizes 5 - 12
- US women's shoe sizes 6.5 - 13.5
- US men's shoe sizes 9 - 15
- US women's shoe sizes 10.5 - 16.5
The Torque 2 + Torque QR Control System is a proven and high-quality control system. This control system provides ultimate safety and functionality for all styles of riding. The hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum bar center and Nylatron insert in combination with the PU-coated trim line, results in a smooth bar movement and protection against wear on the trim line. The external flagging line allows easy monitoring of the wear on the flagging line. Additionally, the swivel allows for near-effortless line organization to reduce front-line twists. The system also features above-the-bar trim providing the rider with full control over the trim of their kite. The streamlined bar length adjustment allows for fine-tuning your kite's turning speed. The high-quality construction, advanced safety features, and easy-to-use above-bar design make the Torque 2 + Torque QR Control System the perfect choice for any rider looking for a reliable control system that can keep up with their needs.
ISO compliant Quick Release for absolute safety and reliability.
- Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum Bar Center: Provides structural strength, impact resistance, and smooth trim line function.
- Replaceable Nylatron® Insert with Titanium Screws: Dramatically reduces friction and wear on the trim line and the aluminum bar center, ultimately increasing their life.
- Color-Coded, Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core: Provides a comfortable, ergonomic grip.
- Premium TLS 500 Lines in 22+2m: Strong lines with sheath line ends for maximum durability.
- Available in 55 cm or 50 cm bar widths: The 50 cm bar width is ideal for small kites and the 55 cm bar is ideal for medium to large kites.
BAR END DETAILS
- Bar/Line Adjuster: Allows the rider to fine-tune their bar width 5 cm.
- Retractable Line-Retaining Bungees: Features a streamlined design that holds flying lines in place while not in use and conveniently retracts when lines are in use.
- Simple Line Organizer: Offers a smooth stainless line organizer with anodized aluminum flagging line stopper.