- Calculated at Checkout
Contact us to check availability.
The Event Tent provides ample shade and lounge space for Aquapark users, lifeguards, and staff. Rugged Duratex construction with a heavy-duty tent shade stands up to the elements and connects on eight sides using Vario straps. Use as a stand-alone feature or combine with the Landing Pad 4M to fit into any Aquaglide Aquapark layout as a universal hub. Multiple stainless D-rings provide secure anchor points in high winds or attach the Event Tent to a Landing Pad for a floating shaded oasis.Key Technical FeaturesView AllClose
- Tubular Ð Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Ð Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Halkey-Roberts valves Ð With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- Shade Ð Adds a covered shade feature where users or park employees can rest or gather out of the sun.
- Max Weight Ð 1,200 lb. (544 kg) max weight.
- Materials Ð 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex.
- Minimum Distance from Shore Ð 10Õ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight Ð 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings Ð 8
- Accessory Attachment D-rings Ð 4 each on 4 tent legs.
- Note Ð Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.