END Airless Cart
Load and go quickly with this super easy-to-use cart. Simply position the stern of your boat on the cart and off you go. Upgraded oval tubing offers effortless height adjustment for a perfect fit to your boat. These kayak wheels and carts are available in Large and Extra Large.
Size Variation | Large (19" wide) or X-Large (24" wide) to fit the end of most kayaks and canoes
Oval Tubbing | Means effortless "no pinch" height adjustment from 12"-18" for a perfect fit to your boat
Ease of Use | No "tool" assembly required, just unfold and go with quick release wheels
Airless Tires | No such thing as a "Flat" tire comes standard with this cart
Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
Wheel Type: Airless
Wheel Diameter: 10"
Wheel Width: 3"
Material: 6061-T6 Powder Coated Aluminum w/ Stainless Steel Hardware
Weight: 12/13 lbs.
- Opening: 19" x 5"/ 24" x 5"
What's in the Box
Airless Tires (x2)
Quick Release Locking Pins (x2)
Black Mesh Carry Bag
Additional kayak wheels available HERE
Which END Cart do I buy?
First off, if your Kayak is greater than 80 lbs. we recommend a CENTER Cart which carries all the weight. An END Cart carries about half of the weight, much like when two people carry the kayak.
The great thing about an END Cart is it only takes 15 seconds to load the kayak.
The Large and the XL End Cart have identical construction, both adjusting to a vertical opening of 12” to 18”.
The differentiating feature is width of the opening between the legs with the Large at 19” and the XL at 24”
The quick approximate answer:
- If the kayak is less than 28” wide at the center, the Large is the right fit.
- If the kayak is greater than 28” wide at the center, the XL is the right fit.
- If the kayak is less than 20” wide at the center, these End Carts are not suitable.
The longer exact answer:
- The cart will ideally rest about 20% of the way on to the kayak.
- Measure the length of the kayak and multiply by 20%. For example, if the kayak is 12 ft long, then 0.2 x 12ft is 2.4 ft (2 ft 5 inch).
- Now measure the width of the kayak 2 ft 5 inch in from the end where you want to place the cart.
- If this width is less than 19”, the Large is the right fit.
- If this width is greater than 19”, the XL is the right fit. If the kayak is less than 20” wide at the center, these End Carts are not suitable.