DELUXE 2-BOAT FREE STANDING KAYAK RACK
- Suspends boats on heavy duty, UV-resistant straps protecting from abrasions, dents and hull distortion.
- Load-assist pivot arms are a key feature for loading & unloading
- Safety straps are included to go over the boat.
- Rack adjusts to the width, depth & length of your boat for equal weight distribution.
- Kayaks, Canoes and SUPs are stored on their side. o Leveling feet & optional anchoring hardware are included o Made of Steel with industrial powder coating to protect from rust o Expand this 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack to add a 3rd kayak or canoe
- Expand this 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack to hold kayaks & canoes on back-side
- Holds boats up to 100 lbs. each and 34" wide.
- **Note: For larger kayaks, fishing kayaks, Hobie Mirage, and canoes with widths greater than 34 we suggest purchasing the Extension Posts to accommodate the greater boat width and ease of access.**
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am a female and was inspired by the video of the woman on the dock doing the assembly. I did put it together in about 2.5 hrs and had a few screws left over just because the instructions were a little confusing but otherwise I got it up and put the kayak on it. It is great because you can move it around to the perfect spot and it isn't permanent (for all you renters out there). Even my landlord thought it looked nice. So thanks! This helped a lot. Hefting my kayak up on a rack was getting difficult. This works great and I like the fact that it is cradled with no pressure points.