DAD BOARD SURF FOIL BOARD
Don’t let the name fool you. This friendly, early planning, rock-solid stable shape is not just for your Pops. Highlighted with a more traditional outline, full volume and softer bottom contour, the Dad Board feels comfortably familiar as you transition from your regular surfboard. A perfect grab-and-go board for all level of riders who want to add hydrofoil surfing or wing surfing to their on-water pursuits.
- Full shape that combines modern surfboard outline and rail design for paddling and balance similar to a regular surfboard shape.
- Double concave hull contour that offers forward projection and early release.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
5'4 Length, 21" Width, 3.8" Thickness, 55L Volume
DOUBLE CONCAVE HULL
Double concave hull contour that offers forward projection and early release.
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-BEAM FOIL BOX
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
EVA TAIL PAD
EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
<div="" class="pull-left total-width">