COLUMBIA 145 XL Inflatable Kayak
- Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg) 1-3 Person
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
- Specs: 14'5" L x 40" W (441 cm L x 100 cm W)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (14,8 kg)
- CONTENT: 1 Columbia Kayak, 2 Core seats, 1 Quick-Release Fin, 2 Footrest, 2 Splash-Guard inserts, 1 Saddle seat, 1 Transport Bag, Repair kit, 4 PVC Rod Holder Sleeves, 4 Backstraps
- *Pump, paddle, touring deck cover and PFD not included.
Renamed for the 2019 season, the Columbia 145 XL (previously the Columbia XP Tandem XL) is designed for recreational touring and all-around use for paddlers. The long waterline, flat rocker, and fine, piercing bow provide outstanding tracking ability and great glide to cover long distances with ease so you can get on the water faster.
The floor construction uses an inflatable chamber with Aquaglide proprietary X-beam Technology that mimics that of a sturdy hard shell kayak. Our custom made Duratex™ hull material is blended with rugged 600d polyester for long-life and UV protection so that you can enjoy your kayak for years of adventures to come. The integrated Splash-Guards™ positioned fore and aft help keep paddlers dry, while ample accessory straps grace the bow and stern for easy storage of all your gear essentials. The sturdy molded handles are positioned around the boat for easy boarding and transport.
We also made sure that our Durable Core seats will provide you with the most comfort with high backrests, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps and an infinite adjustment system. Fin system includes stiff, foiled performance fin with unique quick-release for easy setup.
Convenient travel backpack included. Pump sold separately.
Flatwater and touring settings