BIXPY SWIM JET - SNORKEL JET EDITION
By connecting your Bixpy Jet to a Handheld Power Pack, you hold the ultimate diver propulsion jet: the Bixpy Swim Jet. The Bixpy Swim Jet is unlike anything on the market.
The Bixpy Swim Jet has three speeds - one for testing and blowing derby under water (for explorers) and two speeds for boosted swim. Everything is controlled using the magnetic trigger on the handle. One click and hold turns the system on, a second "click" on the trigger will start the motor at speed 1 a third click will take you to your first swim speed and one more click takes the Jet to its full speed.
Once you let the trigger go, the system stops immediately. If you let the Bixpy Jet go underwater, it will float to the top slowly.
A lower capacity battery (98 Wh) complies with regulations set by many courier to allow for more economical shipping of the Swim Jets.
Click here for more details on the different Power Pack options.
SWIM JET PERFORMANCE
For your reference, we have created a simple chart to give you an idea of how the Bixpy Jet performs in its various settings with both power packs.
POWER PACK SPECIFICATIONS
- One Bixpy Jet Thruster
- Bixpy Handheld Power Pack - Snorkel Edition (98 Wh)
- Trigger with multi-click function on handle
- BIXPY PERFORMANCE:
- The Performance Chart above is only for illustrative purposes and to give users a better understanding of the product’s capabilities. You may or may not be able to replicate these results
- POWER PACK AND THRUSTER WEIGHT:
- 5.73 lb (2600 g)
- THRUSTER SIZE:
- L: 10.75" (27.30 cm) • W: 3.3" (8.38 cm) • H: 3.3" (8.38 cm)
- POWER PACK SIZE:
- L: 12.75" (32.38 cm) • W: 3.55" (9 cm) • H: 8.25" (20.95 cm)
- Finger trigger
- POWER PACK TYPE:
- Lithium-ion rechargeable
- WATT HOURS:
- 22.2 Volts
- POWER PACK STATUS:
- 6 LED indicator on the pack
- CHARGE TIME:
- 1.5h to 2 hours
- RUNNING TIME:
- 25 minutes of continuous use at top speed, up to 1 hour at slow speed
- Auto shut-off release, positive buoyancy, safety leash
- Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- WATER USE:
- Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Camera mount built on top for mounting action cameras