Bic Scapa Kayak
SCAPA FIT: FAST CRUISING
With its narrow, water-cutting bow section and clean hull shape, the Scapa is a boat that is designed for speed. The look matches the feel in every way but still retains the excellent stability and added safety and comfort you expect from a BIC ‘Sit-On-Top’.With excellent speed, the Scapa is a true sport boat designed and built for fast cruising and physical conditioning. What’s more, it’s an excellent boat for learning sea kayaking. Even in difficult sea conditions, the Scapa holds its course thanks to its superb glide and reassuring stability. The molded baggage storage area behind the cockpit allows you to load up with diving tanks, as well as fishing or touring equipment.
For 2016, Its construction has been totally re-worked using a new thermoforming technique. Result : it's more RIGID, STRONGER, and more COMFORTABLE.
A foam block is inside the body of the kayak, with foam around the cockpit too. This makes the boat unsinkable, the cockpit is more rigid and the kayak's scoop is now much more closely aligned with the original design.
The integral, fixed foot rests have been replaced with removable, adjustable foot rests.
The kayak is now fitted as standard with a 20cm diameter foreward watertight storage hatch, cockpit bungs, lateral cushioning pads in the cockpit, and a large flat rear surface for carrying equipment, etc.
The new SCAPA FIT is a magnificent sea kayak, fast and super comfortable for serious sport sessions or pleasure excursions and exploration.
- Narrow, water-cutting bow section and clean hull shape = great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Ergonomic seat = increased paddle-comfort
- Large rear storage area with elastic bungee= can carry equipment for long trips
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Foam block is inside the body of the kayak = unsinkable
- Removable, adjustable foot rests = high paddling comfort
- Foreward watertight storage hatch=Large and safe storage volume
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||14'5"||26"||50 lbs||1 adult||286 lbs|