- 70.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Users love rocking back and forth on the seesaw-like Axis while trying to keep opponents off balance. The perfect piece for small groups of up to four users, the Axis is especially suitable for younger users thanks to a low-profile design and moderate water depth requirements. Includes an integrated boarding system.Key Technical Features View AllClose
- Tubular Ð Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Ð Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Halkey-Roberts valves Ð With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- Balance Ð Offers a challenging balance element to keep users on their toes.
- Rock Ð Features a rocking element for spontaneous thrills.
- Teamwork Ð Makes the dream work! Offers a unique opportunity for coordination.
- Max Weight Ð 800 lb. (362 kg) max weight.
- Material Ð 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex
- Minimum Distance from Shore Ð 10Õ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight Ð 550 lb. (250 kg)
- Anchor Rings Ð 2, or 1 with 2-way bridle.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings Ð N/A
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.