2020 Hover 130 + 2018 Thrust Kite Foil Package
Who is it for?
Intermediate to expert foil kiters.
What’s it do?
Give precise and direct control while foiling.
Why is it unique?
The Hover 130 is the lowest volume foilboard available.
Why is it unique?
Its minimalist design and thin profile and super low volume makes waterstarting extremely easy.
The Hover 130 foil board is the perfect way to take your foiling to the next level. A flat midsection with rounded edges delivers early and forgiving planing to assist with launching. The nose section—transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose—reduces the potential to pearl when touching down.
The Hover Kite 130 foilboard has a shallower track system and therefore requires the shorter screws as supplied with the board. This board CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Kite Performance Freeride Complete.
When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight when launched
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately
ALL-AROUND FREERIDE FOIL
High performance flat wing foil delivers the perfect balance between speed and steady flight.
STANDARD MAST SIZE
Developed by the Naish team, the Thrust KS Foil is fast and stable, inspiring confidence yet delivering plenty of straight line mojo. The kite-specific flat main wing planes up quickly for smooth take-offs, and situates itself naturally in the water for a balanced ride – it tracks beautifully thanks to a rudder integrated into the stabilizer (rear wing), and moves upwind and downwind with ease. The long fuselage adds additional stability, and Naish’s unique stabilizer adjustment system allows to entire set up to be optimally tuned for individual riders. The long (90 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. This deceptively clean design has dominated our side-by-side testing, and the Naish team of riders is growing every day as more people try our foil.
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
- Medium Aspect Flat Foil Fast + stable + smooth launch
- Adjustable Stabilizer Allows wing to be perfectly tuned for a wide range of rider weights
- Integrated Rudder Foil Increased directional stability + better turning
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware Wing Medium lift/low drag Flat Foil
- Aspect Ratio 3.38
- Wingspan54.6 cm
- Surface Area 880 cm2 Mast Length 90 cm
- Fuselage Length 64.2 cm