2020 12'0" CROSS FISH
The 12’ Cross is a larger version of our award-winning 10’ and 11’ Cross flat-water hybrid shapes.
Featuring the same user-friendly stability and versatility as its smaller siblings, the 12’ Cross offers higher capacity (up to 350lbs), incredible stability and ease of paddling thanks to the unique keeled nose featured on all Cross models.
The 12' Cross Fish is available with 12 attachment points, a full-length deck pad and three integrated tracks optimally placed for fishing accessories.
|12'0"||35.0'||49 lbs||350 L||ACE-TEC|
CROSS FISH 12'0" comes with:
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue.
Weight range : <350 lbs / <160 kg
Flat-Water Versatility - Maximum Stability - Fitness, Yoga, Fishing and Family Fun.
First-Timers, Families and Enthusiasts.
Schools and Rental Operations who need lightweight yet durable equipment.
Anyone looking for the ideal combination of lightweight performance AND durability.
Stable & Versatile Flat-Water Boards, Lightweight AND Durable.
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.