2020 11'0 BREEZE AIR COMPLETE PACKAGE
Like the 10’6 BEACH, the 11’0 BREEZE is an inflatable SUP package that is great value and ideal for use by the whole family. The 11’0 BREEZE is designed more for SUP specific use, as a longer length (11’0) and narrower width (29.5”), combined together with a 6” thickness.
It makes it ideal for progressing into touring or fitness SUP, given that the board has great glide and stiffness. SUP paddling is a breeze at the beach, on calm rivers or lakes or any body of water suitable for learning to SUP.
The 11’ BREEZE is made with high quality Dropstitch material and includes everything you need to get-out-on-the-water (paddle, leash, pump, bag…).
- 11’0 length x 29.5”width x 6”thickness: ideal for progressing into touring or fitness SUP, given that the board has great glide and stiffness.
- 3/4 deck pad for good comfort, whatever the use of the product: SUP, Kayak or kids’ platform; and a lighter weight vs. a full deck pad.
- Front deck elastic: secures accessories on the water (buoyancy aids, ﬂip ﬂops, dry bags…).
- Sold as a complete pack: board, 3pc travel paddle, leash, backpack transport bag, pump, repair kit & fins (excluding personal ﬂotation & protection).
- Inﬂatable construction: board is very easy to transport and store.
- Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
Max rider weight: 180 lbs/80 kg
Maximum Pressure : 15 PSI
Performer: Flat-Water Fun & Surfing - Wing: Flat-Water and Touring.
People with limited storage space. Travelers who want to fly with their equipment.
Schools and Rental Operations with limited storage.
Complete packages include paddle, leash, backpack, pump w/gauge and repair kit
Flat Water and Surfing Performance, Easy to Transport and Store.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your BIC SUP Air boards :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Deflate the board by at least 5 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.