2020 10'6 PLAY WOOD
From first-timers to families or for fitness, fishing and yoga, the Play series is designed to inspire confidence and deliver performance for a wide range of SUP disciplines and riders of all sizes.
With a flat deck area and multiple deck attachment points it’s easy to customize the board for your intended use. Full rail-to-rail volumeand ample width create amazing stability while a unique keeled nose design and full waterline increase speed, efficiency and glide.
Available in ACE-TEC construction (10’ / 11’) for lightweight performance AND durability at a great price, as well our authentic wood construction (10’6”) for incredible beauty and lightweight performance.
|10'6||34"||31 lbs||230 L||C-TEC|
PLAY Wood 10'6 comes with:
Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance.
• Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + 2 or 4 attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
• Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
• Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone.
• Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns.
• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue (ACE-TEC).
Max rider weight: 220 lbs/100 kg
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.