12'6 OXBOW DISCOVER (AT)
Touring | Race SUP
The Discover series is designed for a quiet, smooth and stable paddling experience cruising around your local lake, bay or river yet is fully cap and proven as a serious expedition worthy board in all types of conditions.
A sharp vee entry at the nose parts the water smoothly and transitions to a displacement hull through the front half of the board for maximum responsiveness and maneuverability. This transitions to a flat planing hull in the back half of the board for stability and tracking. Available in two sizes to accommodate riders from 80 to 260lbs.
|12'6"||30.0"||34 lbs||285 L||ACE-TEC|
DISCOVER 12'6 x 30.0" comes with:
• Award-Winning Touring Shapes. 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year.
• Go Further, Faster, Quieter. Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN.
• The keeled nose cuts smoothly through the chop while the flat section under the standing area and tail improve stability.
• Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue.
Max rider weight: 260 lbs/120 kg